Thursday, October 20, 2011

Paintball

This past Saturday, several (a group of 20 of us) friends and I headed to the outskirts of Gwangju in order to play some paintball. I never played paintball at home and it always makes me a little nervous to play (but I totally want the battle wounds!) A year ago around this time, the boys had organized a paintball trip and I joined for my first paintball trip. It of course, was a blast! I was bummed when the guys decided to go a few weeks ago since I already had plans. But the Korean guy who runs it was free on Saturday and luckily, so were we!

We met early and suprisingly everyone was on time ! We headed out to the site, got our gear, the game instructions and headed into the woods to begin playing. We played 2 games of regular paintball and then 2 games of capture the flag. It was so much fun and also pretty entertaining. I so wish that pictures were taken during the game.

After running crazily through the woods for a good 2 hours, the games ended and we all headed back home for showers. Saturday night was a girls' night at my apartment in Naju. Complete with girl talk, lots of junk food, wine, movies and nail painting. A somewhat relaxing weekend to prepare us for Birthday extravaganza weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment