Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog anymore, but I guess I'm doing this more for myself. So I can remember the good times I've had in this beautiful country.

Today two very good friends left Korea. I know everyone gets to that point in there time here where they just can't go anymore. You know when its your time to go, you can just feel it. It sucks meeting such amazing people and then having to say goodbye to them. It's not fun, but I know and hope that in the future we will meet again. I just have to keep reminding myself that change is a good thing.

I'll never forget the first time I met Brad and Jolean. I met them at different times. It's been a hilarious 2 years getting to know them. They are crazy, sarcastic, witty and always can bring a smile to your face. We've all been through so much together. There's been fights (Brad), tears, laughs, tears from laughing so hard... so many memories were made in Korea with Brad and Jolean in them. I don't know what Korea will be like without them around. Jolean's not around to call me 'Vagmoyer' and make fun of me for anything and everything. Brad's not here to call me 'Wiggles' and attack me. Not to mention, Bryan's been gone for 5 months now and with all 3 of them gone, things are just so different. Korea's constantly changing and you can never go back and recreate what you once had, I know this. It's still sad to see some awesome friends leave, not just friends though, family. We're a family. My Gwangju family is getting smaller. Christmas is going to be strange without Bryan, Brad and Jolean around. I'm happy for them. I still have some great friends here, but their presence will be missed in Gwangju.
Love <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">

On a completely different note: One week ago today I got lasik. I'm super paranoid that I might accidentally rub my eyes and go blind. But, so far so good!

Updates soon about summer vacation and my visit with Theresa!


No comments:

Post a Comment