
And so it begins....
As most of you already know, I'm going to be starting my year long journey in Korea soon. I'll be teaching English in a private academy in Gwangju, South Korea. I'm really excited for this next year, to experience a new culture, a new life, and make new friends. I'm definitely ready to get moving.
It's been stressful trying to get paperwork and documents in order. The last of the process has been completed, getting my visa. I now have my visa and plane ticket. All thats left is packing.... I hate packing, a year's worth of packing is going to be tough too. But it will all be worth it in the end.
I've been talking to soon to be co-workers and it makes me even more excited to get there! I'm pretty positive and optimistic that this will be a great year. Plus, I'll hopefully be able to see a few friends from Lock Haven and Warrior Run while in Asia!
I leave May 4th..... Stay tuned!
Time to update! You've been there for almost 12 hours... where are the photos!! Lol...
ReplyDelete