Friday, June 4, 2010

Frustration.

Ugh. What a week and it was only a 4 day week! I should be happy about having a day off. But there are several reasons why I am not. 1. It was a Wednesday. 2. Not everyone had off 3. The bitch counted it as one of my vacation days. That's right -1 off my 10 day vacations for the YEAR. Oh yeah, I haven't even been here a month.

Okay, so Wednesday was a nice relaxing day. I cleaned, I walked outside a bit. I rested. Tuesday night was a fun night too, I drank with my coworker, we watched movies and talked. But then I had to go back to work.

I was going to rant about my boss. Instead, I'll save it for Danielle who is on her way over now. Apparently the sisters were both having a "be a bitch" day.

Did I mention this lady doesn't want to give us health care because it will be "too much work" for her. She better stop this dumb Friday evening meetings and give us health care soon.... otherwise, she will lose both of her English teachers. Enough ranting.

A beach trip with the girls tomorrow is much needed.

1 comment:

  1. Megan... you should talk to your recruiter about the health insurance thing. I am pretty sure she has to get you insurance. The recruiters usually like to hear how things are going and if you have a problem they will try to help. But get used to the insane boss thing- at least yours isn't psychotic-- ole' Richard definitely was.

    ReplyDelete