Sunday, August 15, 2010

The week from hell.

I hate being a debbie downer in blog posts. It truly was the week from hell. Most people avoid writing these blog posts. The one about school and how it REALLY sucks a lot of the time. How no matter what you do its always WRONG. No matter how hard you try to make things fun your kids are still bored and then you get in trouble for it. Or the whole having to read your bosses mind on what they want and when you didn't properly read your mind they bitch about you in Korean IN FRONT of your students. Yeah, it was one of those weeks.

Thank God for fantastic co-workers that can help you brush things off and make you laugh in the worst times.

I was more than ready for the weekend to arrive. I went out Friday night to meet up with the usual crowd. As usual, we had a great time together and stayed out way too late like always. I had a very very lazy Saturday followed by a night out again. This time though, I was home early! Today I did a bit of shopping with Meg and Tanya, my new friend from Michigan who has been here for only 2 weeks.

I'm thankful for my friends here that can help me forget the bad weeks and remember why Korea is indeed an awesome place to live!

To end, here is a picture of the ladies and I about to get on the 3D roller coaster
Tanya, Meg, me and Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment