Monday, May 10, 2010

Teacher, Panda Bear!

Today my blog post is going to be videos of the most adorable children ever.

First, a little story. I have my own schedule of classes. It's still all a bit confusing trying to figure out where I am (finding what hasn't been covered, how fast to teach each lesson, etc.). I was teaching my kinders this morning and my director came in and took over my Phonics class. She left, I did my Orda lesson (some activity whateverness). And then started teaching Supertots class (all of the 4 same children). And then my director came in to take over again. Really, she should just let me take it and figure out my own way of teaching, but whatever. It just killed me though of how she was teaching. So, I was going over endings like "eg" "en" "an" "et" and so on. She walks in and starts taking over. I really wanted a picture of the words she wrote on the board, but she erased them (and I didn't want to do it in front of her). Her words she chose to write on the board where as follows: Nen, Feg, Deg, Heg, quet... well there were more but I don't remember. I mean, really lady. If you are going to teach them about endings, at least make it USEFUL words not made up shit.

So, in the afternoon I was teaching the 11 and 12 year olds in English Travels 3. There are a few girls who don't stop talking the entire time. I'm going to have to start slapping them upside the head (its totally allowed here!) haha. Anyway, in the middle of class the table was all talking in Korean. Chatty Cathy (aka Wendy) goes. "Megan Teacher, tired!" All the kids say, Teacher circles! I'm like what are you talking about. Wendy says again "Megan Teacher, tired? Dark circles, you a panda bear!" ha wow thanks kid.

Anyway, on to pure adorableness

The Kinders love dancing and singing to the Supertots theme song. So much, I had to play it twice.


Again with the Supertots. Seriously, Stella and Silvia are ADORABLE!


Paul reading "The Bear Went Over the Mountain" cuteeeeeeee!


For dinner, I went to an Orange Place with my coworker. He eats there often and usually gets the same thing. I haven't studied the menus enough to know what to order, so I got what he usually does. So, they bring the first plate out and serve him. He pushed it to me (he said they don't serve ladies first, but I do) And the guy came over shaking his hands and pushed it back and then brought my plate. Apparently my coworker goes so often, they know to give him extra rice, I got a smaller amount of rice (which was okay, I still gave half of mine to him). haha. The meal was very tasty, but I'll study my menu so I can get something else.

Anyway, I should go to bed early tonight so I don't look like a "panda bear" tomorrow"

1 comment:

  1. So cute Meg!! I can't wait for our skype date tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete